Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
We offer two ways for your ongoing support of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul:
1) Online, the much preferred way with no requirement for masks, safe distancing, etc.
On-line donations via Canada Helps: donations made through this new link will be send directly to our parish SSVP account and can be made using a credit card or PayPal. Please follow this link which takes you directly to the Canada Helps webpage specifically for our parish SSVP council.
Please note donors who complete the name and address portion of donation page are issued a tax receipt from Canada Helps directly.
2) Cash or cheque with SSVP envelopes; generic envelopes are at the Greeter desk and those with boxed envelopes have a monthly SSVP envelope included.
NOTE: All cheques must be made payable to: Society of Saint Vincent de Paul. The bank will not accept variations of this (short forms, alternate spelling etc)
Emergency Assistance Available
The activity of the Society is always based on love of neighbour in the local community. All calls are confidential. If you need help, please call us at 905-522-8222.
The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul is a lay Catholic organization whose mission is:
To live the Gospel message by serving Christ in the poor with love, respect, justice and joy.
The Mission of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul implies that as Vincentians we
- see Christ in anyone who suffers
- come together as a family
- have personal contact with the poor
- help in all possible ways